Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i hope you read this.

it's been 2 months tomorrow. it's crazy, but i feel like i know everything about you. but i don't. i wish you'd realise that everyday you help me. whether it's telling me about your day, or just giving your time to talk to me. you're an incredible person. i don't think anyone could have been created as perfect as you are. you don't have to believe me, and no, i'm not making this up. who cares what people say. in all ways you are better than them. people who hurt you or bring you down are scum. and personally, they are missing out on getting to know you. have faith in me. don't feel as if you have let yourself down if i'm not okay. i need to stop letting myself down. i want to be the girlfriend you have always wanted, dreamed of. i want you to think of us together and smile.

i will show you one day how much i love you.
it may take me sometime to figure out how.
but i'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment